TwitterScan x Footprint Analytics : Establishing Deep Partnerships
Date: April 2022
Footprint Analytics and TwitterScan are pleased to announce they have entered an important partnership in April.
In blockchain, the importance of data is coming to the fore.
Footprint Analytics provides analysis of on-chain data, while TwitterScan has already made outstanding progress with social data.
Footprint Analytics has now launched the feature for users to upload off-chain data. This feature allows users to easily cross-analyse off-chain and on-chain data. Data analysts will be able to analyze blockchain data in a more comprehensive way.
This agreement will drive the connection between on-chain and off-chain data, bringing more dimensions of data analysis to the community.
About the cooperation：
- Footprint Analytics provides on-chain data to Twitterscan. The combination with social data provides TwitterScan users with a more comprehensive analysis of metrics.
- Footprint Analytics will also provide TwitterScan with visual analytics tools to make the data more story-telling.
- TwitterScan will bring off-chain data support to Footprint Analytics. The two parties are moving forward with a data partnership that will allow users to use social data on Footprint Analytics in the future.
TwitterScan is a Web3 investment tool based on big data analysis of Twitter information, helping users find NFT Gems & Trending Tokens. Currently, the database covers the 14K+ Tokens and 31K+ influencers.
Users are able to access the whole picture of trending tokens, influencers and Web3 projects.
1. Data of Pump & dump & trading volume.
2. The most trending tokens, NFTs or topics on Twitter.
3. Followers trend and crypto whales’ signal of specific NFT + Defi projects